Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Right Now, We Should ...

This is me when I was
significantly younger with Scout.
My last post inspired me to blog about my favorite things. It strikes me that someday I might not like what I enjoy now and it may be humorous to look back upon these thoughts.

I left my last post with my favorite animal being dogs. I like dogs today. Except for my G-Pa and Momo’s dog – Sula. She licks me too much. But from what I gather – she licks everyone too much. My
dog Scout is the best. And second is her sister Tawnie. Then I like Sula. But she is last on my list of favorite dogs. Sula, a shaggy mutt, is over hyper and likes to start fights with the other dogs. Tawnie and Scout are yellow dogs who let me pet them and lay on them all day. They are great dogs.

Yum! Tomatoes!
What else do I like?

I love going out to my Momo’s garden and eating all the red tomatoes and strawberries I can. I get so excited when we head out there. I can barely contain myself: it excites me so! It is quite strange though. I only like her tomatoes. Others are not the same.

Fun, fun, fun. Water and sand! I absolutely love to play in water and the sand! I like to demolish sandcastles and splash in the water. My favorite things! I really like to play golf and baseball now too. My G-Pa is teaching me to hit the ball off the tee and to golf. He is a really good teacher. I hope I can be as good as him someday!
Getting messy like this only
means I get to play in the
water to clean up!
It's a win-win!


Next I love to paint. I could be the next big thing. I love with my mother puts me into my high chair

and lets me paint with my hands. Making handprints is my favorite. It’s also fun to make footprints.

Sometimes, when I draw with my Aunt, she will trace my hands with crayon. It’s not quite the same but it is still fun.

I cannot ever see myself out growing this list. Who wouldn’t love water and sand for a lifetime? Or drawing? All are amazing to do. But what I love the most is who I get to do these activities with – my family.


I also like hats.

No comments:

Post a Comment